Greetings, fellow Pyromancers!
We have a big new update for you, including new features, improvements to the multiplayer game and Steam integration, performance improvements and bugfixes. Here’s a list of the most important changes:
- UPnP support: Will take care of port mapping and make establishing a network connection much easier.
- Steam Invites: No one around to play? Just invite Steam friends to your lobby.
- Added a new chat window to the lobby.
- Vibration feedback for gamepads that support it.
- A dedicated “Trophies” window for the achievements.
- Achievements are stored locally when playing without a Steam connection.
- Updated the design of some arenas, including colours and lights.
- Optimised textures, materials and effects for better performance.
- Fixed occasional stuttering when new objects appear on the screen.
- Updated to Godot Engine 3.1.
- Attacking a wizard who is casting a spell.
- Master Pyrox using teleporters.
- Master Pyrox using the shield power up.
- Fixed a few glitches and clipping errors.